BenefitsRisk Assessment Sandbox
Business Partner Screening
All regular members have free access to the unique Risk Assessment Sandbox (patent pending). The Sandbox makes it extremely easy to provide a graphic representation of your entire supply chain. The risk assessment results can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Meeting your company compliance requirements
- Identifying areas of increased risk in your supply chains
- Providing a risk assessment of your services to your customers
- Providing a supplemental risk assessment to customs
- Fee: Free of charge for all regular members
- Note: Not available for Registered Members
How It Works
All regular members (excluding Registered members) have free access to the unique Risk Assessment Sandbox (patent pending). Members can perform a risk assessment on an entire supply chain, the origin agents or their own specific services and business partners.
- Links are added to the Sandbox based on a company’s function in the supply chain.
- Links can be added, removed and moved around in the Sandbox as required.
- Each time a link is added the Sandbox factors in the mitigating effect of the BASC Index.
- A real-time Risk Index Score (RIS) calculated for the entire supply chain.
- Members can easily identify and review high risk elements in their supply chain.
- Risk assessment records can be sent to other members for uploading and merging into their own sandbox.
- Members can provide Sandbox records to local customs as a tool in their risk assessment and release process.
Sample Risk Assessment
- Cumulative Risk Index Score
- Graphic risk indicator bar
- Country origin / destination
- Company function in supply chain
- Editing tools
- Drag and drop feature
- Risk level indicator
- Link to directory profile
- Add trans-ship points
- Member upload and merge records
- Customs access via Customs Connect and unique code
For your company
- Save time and money in development and administrative costs.
- Meet “Best Practices” for compliance requirements for Risk Assessments.
- Real time scoring of overall risks in any supply chain.
- Can be used for entire supply chain or local service “links.”
- Can be saved and retrieved for compliance audits.
- Can be saved and emailed to customers and partners.
- Can be included in customs Advanced Cargo and Importer Security Filings. (Under development)
- Provides ability to review detailed security profile for each link in the supply chain.
For your customers
- Provide a graphic and scored risk assessment for your services.
- Save and email risk assessment to your customers.
- Help your customers meet best practices for their own risk assessment requirements.
- Provide supplemental risk assessment info to customs via CDC to ensure maximum benefits for your customers.
For Customs Officials
- Provides additional tool for risk assessments.
- Standardized index system for consistent scoring.
- Access risk assessment records via unique code.
- View individual security profiles of parties involved.
- Include security profiles of additional local partners not included in the original security filing. (Under development)