Yes. Any company that is active in the global supply chain may join Global BASC. Of course, you will find the main company types: shippers, forwarders and carriers and logistics agents. But you will also find service providers such as security, personnel and staffing, consultants and other company types. Companies must comply with the overall terms and conditions of Global BASC and meet the requirements of the specific member type.
- BASC Signs MOU With FCBFA
- World BASC Congress 2019 Celebrates 22 Years Of BASC Service
- World BASC Organization and Global BASC relocates its Global Headquarters office to the Miami Aviation Department Administrative Building (Miami Airport)
- World BASC Organization launches the Fifth Version of the BASC International Norm and Standards- V5-2017
- BASC is invited to the first working session of the UNIDIR Mixed Working Group in Geneva.