BenefitsEmployee Threat Awareness Training
Business Partner Screening
Employee Threat Awareness Training
An aware and active work force is fundamental to the development of a secure supply chain. Our online employee Threat Awareness Training program, e-TAT, offers a convenient and inexpensive way to meet compliance requirements for employee training.
Includes the following features:
- Standardized content and format
- Convenient side-by-side design
- Standardized testing with Immediate scoring
- Results showing company average for each test and comparison to global results
- Centralized record-keeping & employee training logs
- Fee: USD $2.50 for each employee training and testing session
- Member credits are automatically deducted for each training session and additional credits can be added at any time.
- Note: Not available for Registered members
How It Works
All regular members have access to the online Employee Threat Awareness Training program (e-TAT). Credits provided with your membership are automatically applied. Additional credits can be added at any time to accommodate additional training needs.
Using e-TAT, members can take advantage of features that meet Best Practices for training employees in the fundamentals of threat awareness and supply chain security.
Members provide employee contact information in the member training center and the Global BASC e-TAT system does the rest:
- The e-TAT system sends an email to the employee with instructions and a link to the training center.
- The employee reviews the training material and completes the simple test.
- Results are automatically calculated.
- Employee training records are maintained and available in a number of reports utilizing a variety of filters.
- Participation in the e-TAT training process indicates an additional level of voluntary compliance and positively affects the member’s BASC Index.
For your company
- Save time and money in development and administrative costs.
- Reduce or eliminate “down-time” caused by department or staff meetings.
- Meet elements of “Best Practices” for employee threat awareness training.
- Ensure a trained and aware workforce.
- Training logs are saved and can be easily retrieved for compliance audits.
- A variety of employee training reports are available for audits and employee evaluation.
For your customers
- Provide a graphic and scored training summary to customers.
- Provide your customers with additional factors to assess the security risk for your company.
- Help your customers meet their own compliance requirements for evaluating partners.
- Help your customers be assured that they are working with a trained and secure partner.
For Customs Officials
- Provides standardized training records and logs for easy evaluation during audits.
- Provides an additional tool for risk assessments via Customs Connect.
- Standardized content and format for easy evaluation.