BenefitsBusiness Partner Screening
Business Partner Screening
Business Partner Screening
The most basic, and perhaps the most important compliance requirement for all security programs is the process of screening business partners. Our Global Partner Screening (GPS) provides a convenient and inexpensive solution for both parties involved by replacing the need for scanning and faxing and eliminating screening fatigue for the partner.
Includes the following features:
- Standardized formats
- Simple and clear questions meeting BASC and AEO requirements
- Content customized to meet partner category and function
- Translation tool to encourage participation and improve results
- Automatic scoring using weighted factors
- Results also charted for comparison to global results for like companies
- Centralized record-keeping and member access
- Fee: USD$5.00 per screening
- Credits are automatically deducted for each screening. Additional credits can be added at any time.
- Not available for Registered members
- Note: Global BASC reserves the right to conduct on-site verification of the self assessment
How It Works
RiAll regular members have access to the online Global Partner Screening tool (GPS). Credits provided with your membership are automatically applied. Additional credits can be added at any time to accommodate additional screening needs.
Using GPS, members can take advantage of features that meet Best Practices for screening and assessing business partners in the supply chain.
- Members provide information on a business partner they want to screen.
- The GPS system sends an email to the partner with instructions and a link to the screening center.
- The partner completes the simple screening survey.
- Results are automatically summarized and compared to global results for the same screening type.
- Records are linked to the member who requested the screening.
- Screened business partners receive a nominal BASC Index and are available to that member in the Risk Assessment Sandbox.
- Participation in the GPS screening process indicates voluntary compliance and positively affects the member’s BASC Index.
Screening Summary Results
For your company
- Save time and money in development and administrative costs.
- Meet elements of “Best Practices” for business partner screening.
- Real time scoring of security risk factors.
- Standardized content and format.
- Translation tool encourages better results.
- Save and retrieve for compliance audits.
- Summary results showing partner score compared to global averages.
For your customers
- Ensure your customers that they are working with “Pre-Screened” and compliant partners.
- Provide a graphic and scored screening assessment for your services.
- Save and email screening summary to your customers.
- Help your customers meet best practices for their own risk assessment requirements.
- Provide supplemental risk assessment information to your customers.
For Customs Officials
- Provides an additional tool for risk assessments.
- Standardized content and format for easy and consistent evaluation.
- Access screening records via Customs Connect.
Become a Member Today!
Join today and become part of the only organization dedicated to the secure supply chain.